Cancellation and Refund Policies
-WITHDRAWAL OR CANCELLATION BY THE TRAVELER, REPLACEMENT OF TRAVELING PERSONS, SERVICES NOT TAKEN
- The traveler may withdraw from the travel contract at any time prior to departure.
- If the traveler withdraws from the travel contract or does not start the trip, ARA Tours will claim for compensation for travel arrangements and expenses as follows:
Until the 31st day before departure, a 50 USD processing fee;
From the 30th to the 15th day before departure, 50% of the total price of the trip;
From the 7th day before departure, 100% of the total price of the trip.
- Up until the start of the trip, the traveler may request that in his/her place a third party enters into the rights and obligations of the travel contract and takes part in the trip.
- If the traveler does not use individual travel services, no refund will be made.
- WITHDRAWAL & TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT BY ARA TOURS
- ARA Tours may withdraw from the travel contract before the start of the trip, or terminate the travel contract after commencement of the trip, in the following cases:
- If ARA Tours receives notice, prior to the trip, of important reasons as to why the traveler may have a disruption of the trip, the agreements in the section "WITHDRAWAL BY THE TRAVELER, REPLACEMENT OF TRAVELING PERSONS, SERVICES NOT TAKEN" apply without a time limit.
- If the traveler persistently behaves inappropriately in such a way that it interferes with the execution of the trip, regardless of a warning from ARA Tours, or if he/she behaves contrary to the contract to such an extent that the immediate cancellation of the contract is justified. This applies in particular if the customer does not meet the special requirements of a trip in terms of physical fitness or due to health impairments. Despite a cancellation by ARA Tours, a claim to the travel price still exists.
Read the complete document here with more details about our General Travel Conditions details.